Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Well, where do I start.  I am in the process of getting a cold, I was up way too late last night studying, I was up way too early to study, I'm freezing my balls off in my room while blaring Granite by Pendulum and hopefully waking my sister up with the rattling of her pictures on her wall.  I just realized how long that last sentence is...wow.  That is why I am not and never will be an English Major.

I just ate lunch.  I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich and toasted a slice of pizza I found in the back of the fridge.  Those, mixed with 5oz of Coke, and I feel like going back to bed until they pass through my system and I text Kayla that I'm going to the bathroom.  But, that's not going to be the case for today.  Gotta go to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment