Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think I am finally making my way around this site. It's pretty confusing at first with not having buttons to get back to my profile on every page...but, that's what the back button on the browser is for.  

I'm back home from work and gonna throw a few brews back with my Marine friend, Luke, even though I have a head-cold.  My thinking is alcohol kills bacteria and bad things....haha...or maybe thats just my excuse.

I have a very busy schedule next week, so wish me luck. (work 8hrs on mon. wed. fri. sat. and have school all day on tue. thur.)

I miss this bombshell of a RedHead and can only hope she reads this and calls me....hahaha jk girly.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't called yet darling. I've been uber busy and am currently taking a break online to read your blog. miss you kkiddd.

    ReplyDelete