Sunday, March 1, 2009

Im sitting in a Lay Z Boy watching Casper after DJing a sorority formal that went very well, especially getting $43.75 an hour, heck yes beezies!  They ended it early so I got packed up and had a beer with the restaurant manager and workers, which brings me back to where I am.  I just ate some shitty sushi from Safeway at 1:30am cause I was craving it...now im not too happy with my decision.

I'll probably see my Frat Bros and a few other friends today...after I go to sleep and then wake up.  Ha!  Then its off to work and the beginning of a long-ass week.  Maybe I should just skip work and school and drive down to SLO....hmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Skipping work and school for SLO sounds like an amazing idea. I'm glad the DJing went well...nice buckarooos babiiee

    ReplyDelete