Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stupid Knee and Stuff


Im going to start off by saying that I feel like I am wearing diapers right now.  It only happens with these boxers, they make me feel like I stuffed toilet paper in my ass.  Really awkward.

Next.  I went to the Doc's yesterday, wait no, 2 days ago, and found out what was wrong with my knee.  The Doc said I most likely damaged my Meniscus and tore my ACL! Yeah nice!  So, what that tells me is not only am I a born athlete with a resting heart rate of 53bpm, I have great stamina....ladies..., and am a real man to walk on my knee for 2 years, or maybe im a retard for not getting it fixed sooner.

I had one of the longest dreams of my life last night.  I only slept from 230 until 11 but had a dream that was long enough to last 3 regular dreams...it was awesome....like watching a movie, but living it, but dreaming it.  It involved a girl, and we went from party, to movies, to the woods, to on a rescue mission, to coloring eggs, to getting naked and going skinny dipping, to meeting parents and running with them into a secret escape tunnel, to making out in the tunnel, to driving a very fast car and holding hands, to laughing until our stomachs hurt, to to to....damn Im starting to forget the rest.  Lets just say it was awesome.


2 comments:

  1. Who was in your dream with you? A real girl or imaginary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm wouldn;t you like to know...haha.....well the first part starts with a "K" and the last part rhymes with "ayla"

    ReplyDelete