Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good day today.  That is all.

Wait, I lied:

Had work.
Lost Credit Card.
Texted Kayla.
Went on break.
Couldnt find Card.
Freaked out.
Went back to Carl's Jr.
Found card.
Ate 1500 calories.

I think the taking of the card from lunch was to get me to come back for dinner as well...it worked, now im sick of the Western Bacon Cheeseburger.

Going to Vegas on memorial day weekend for my BDay. All are invited.

Hopefully going to slow beginning of April.

Got work off for my BDay, mostly for the recovery of the prior night of bars at midnight.

Going to get into my PJ's, poop, then scratch myself, then brush my teeth, then scratch myself while making a manly face in the mirror, then going to bed listening to whales humping.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should change up your Carl's Jr. purchase so that you aren't able to get sick of it.
    AM- Breakfast Bacon sandwich
    AfterNoonish- Chicken sandwich
    PM (as in evening)- Burger

    Keep rotating and you'll never get sick of that terribly bad for you but delicious fast food place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! Mmmm, im doing that tmrw!

    ReplyDelete