Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today, we had the in-laws over...YEAH!  Alyssa and Tessa came and chatted for lunch.  After the chatting I helped Alyssa "cheat" on her midterm :D while the others went on a walk. Then Tess went to work and Lys/Jess went to get some java...mmmmm.

Jessie got back and we left to the movies to see Watchmen. On our way I saw such an adorable thing, there was this 8yr old boy pulling his lil 4yr old sis in a wagon while she munched on some Fishy Crackers! SOOOO CUTE! 

I enjoyed the movie for its odd moments, sarcastic photography, and the sex scene that is the story of my life haha.  After, we got In-n-Out and sprinted in to beat a bus full of high schoolers that were arriving.  I filled up my tummy, went home, and then gamed with my Marine friend for a few hours killing Locusts that come from the ground and are exterminating the human race!  Then my dad walked in on us......wow that sounded bad....and we had to turn it down.....weak.

Now im going to bed. Goodnight all! Especially Miss Kayla K, sweet-dreams Care Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment